Submitting Your Article
At Gryphon Publishing, we love working with the people in our community to tell the stories worth telling, and teach about the topics that are worth teaching! If it matters to our readers, it matters to us.
Of course, we are very selective about what goes on our pages, so if you're interested in submitting an article for consideration, please be sure to keep these guidelines in mind:
- All editorial must be educational and unbiased. This means that no specific product, business, organization, etc. can be promoted within the article.
- Articles should be between 300 and 700 words.
- Hi-resolution images to accompany the article are appreciated.
- Whenever possible, all statistics, anecdotes and sources should be Canadian.
- Sidebars and resources for our readers are appreciated.
- All submitted content is considered potential for online or newsletter inclusion.
- Please be sure to include the author's name at the beginning of the article and the author's bio at the end.
- Submission of an article does not in any way guarantee inclusion
- All submissions are subject to editing for length, content and style at the editor's discretion.
- All submissions should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in submitting an article but have questions, please feel free to contact Kerri Leland at email@example.com.